Associate Marketing Consultant
The following is a must-have for this position:
Hands on experience with a Marketing CRM System, ideally HubSpot
Orange Marketing is a fast-growing inbound and content marketing consulting company. Based in Newport Beach, California, Orange Marketing has built its name, reputation and client base by delivering game-changing marketing campaigns to B2B clients that increase traffic, leads, customers and brand value. We are experts at what we do!
Orange Marketing hires the best people, whether you are remote or local.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
Do you love digital marketing and online media? Are you looking to work with bright people who respect you for your contributions and your character? Do you want to dominate your career without ruining your personal and family life?
If so, consider becoming one of our Marketing Consultants. A Marketing Consultant at Orange Marketing is a hands-on production role where you deliver inbound marketing services to our clients while you improve your marketing experience and grow to the next level.
HOW YOU WILL GROW
If you are somewhat new to marketing, your first assignment will be to complete your Inbound Marketing Certification and HubSpot Certification (on us!). From there, you’ll complete additional consultant training and work side-by-side with our Senior Consultants until you feel comfortable on your own.
You’ll gain valuable experience in the strategy behind inbound marketing, grooming you to move into a more senior role.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Work hand-in-hand with Senior Consultants to create game-changing inbound marketing programs for our clients
- Take a leadership position in executing plans and exceed expectations – on schedule and on budget
- Source content and create compelling offers and ensure Orange Marketing and the clients are in complete alignment
- Become an expert in inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Become a HubSpot and Orange Marketing process expert and keep up with software and best practices, educating your teammates as required
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs
- Collaborate with Consultants on on-going strategic plans
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments
- Become the resident expert on your client’s industry and marketing
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- 2-5 years experience with online marketing and social media
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, we desire full-time if possible
- Journalism and/or strong writing skills
- Tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Great writing skills and storytelling skills
Opportunity is a 1099 Consultant Position. As Orange Marketing grows, we will transition to W2 employees (also based on your individual need). We have a variety of projects available to accommodate your work/life balance needs. Other benefits include:
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely
- Learn the most current marketing techniques and tools and build your resume